Holy Nights Dreaming: Each Year, In the Days and Nights from Christmas Eve until January 6th You It’ s a Special Time For Dreams. Mindfunda Gives you the Opportunity to Tap into the Wisdom of Your Dreams.
- Each Day you get Access to a Blog Filled with Information about The Ancient Queen of Winter: the Celtic Cailleach;
- Each Night You can Use the Incubation written for that Night to Tune Into Your Dreams;
- You will be Given Access to an Online Dream Group. A closed off Group that’s especially Dedicated to the Dreams During These Holy Nights;
- Each Morning You can post your Dreams in A closed off Facebook Group that’s especially Dedicated to the Dreams During These Holy Nights. You can reflect on your dreams and on those of others always in a respectful way;
- I will reflect on Each Dream Using the ‘If It Were My Dream’ Technique. My Aim is Always to Enhance your Insight In the most Respectful Way.
You will notice how your Dreams will Come To Fruition. Often Participants Notice that Dreams indeed had precognitive elements. This online event can help you notice your own precognitive symbolism.
If you’d like to have an in-depth analysis of five dreams with an eye for archetypical and mythological content of your dreams chose the Silver Package
And if you want to include a one hour dream consult through Skype on top of that sign up for the Gold package.
Photo in Header: Rob Hurson
The Cailleach, Queen of Winter and the Holy Nights
- First Night December 24: Embracing Darkness; Dreaming For January 2020
- Second Night December 25: Dreaming For February 2020
- Third Night December 26: Dreaming for March 2020
- Fourth Night December 27: Dreaming for April 2020
- Fifth Night December 28: Dreaming for May 2020
- Sixth Night December 29: Dreaming for June 2020
- Seventh Night December 30: Dreaming for July 2020
- Night no Eight December 31: Dreaming for August 2020
- Ninth Night January 01: Dreaming for September 2020
- Tenth Night January 02: Dreaming for October 2020
- Night 11 January 03: Dreaming for November 2020
- Night 12 January 04: Dreaming for December 2020
- Epiphany January 05: Discussion and Evaluation
0.00 average based on 0 ratings