Christmas time, a time to Dream
As a Dream expert, I noticed how powerful my dreams became during Christmas time. When I researched this phenomenon, I found out it is known as the Holy Nights.
The 13 nights leading from Christmas to Epiphany are recognised widely as a time of deep spiritual significance. I translated this into an interactive dream group before, where I am happy to invite you to this year’s edition .
I have dedicated this year’s event to the Ancient mother Goddess Hecate.
Each night, from December 24 to January 5, signifies a corresponding month of the next year.
What’s on offer?
- A Daily lesson featuring Goddess Hecate;
- A Daily Incubation;
- A Mythological and Jungian Perspective;
- A possibility to share Dreams and get feedback;
- 12 Lessons about the Mythological aspects of Hecate: the liminal Goddess
Sign Up Now!
Holy Nights – 2018-2019 Content:
- December 24: Hecate as Triple Deity; Dreaming for the month of January 2019
- December 25: Hecate, Persephone and Demeter; Dreaming for the month of February 2019
- December 26: Hecate and the Yew Tree; Dreaming for the month of March 2019
- December 27: Hecate and the Dog; Dreaming for the month of April 2019
- December 28: Hecate and the Frog; Dreaming for the month of May 2019
- December 29: Hecate, Keeper of the Key; Dreaming for the month of June 2019
- December 30: Hecate as Bringer of Light; Dreaming for the month of July 2019
- December 31: Hecate Crossing Over; Dreaming for the month of August 2019
- January 1: Hecate and Janus, Keeper of the Doorways, Dreaming for the month of September 2019
- January 2: Hecate, Artemis Selene; Dreaming for the month of October 2019
- January 3: Hecate Queen of Witches, Dreaming for the month of November 2019
- January 4: Hecate’s Cauldron Dreaming for the month of December 2019
- January 5: Epiphany
- January 6: Closing and evaluation.